Our week long adventure
They say a picture is worth a thousand words…… so here it is, our vacation from last week with a few little thoughts thrown in. We are a road trip family, we always drive crazy distances, like the day long 15 hour drive to Telluride, CO. Chris had a conference so we decided to join him. The kids were devastated when the posh indoor/ outdoor pool with a 2 story water slide was closed for the two days that we were there, and I was a frustrated mama, but Telluride was so gorgeous and we found plenty of other things to do while Chris was in lectures. Telluride boasts of an earth friendly gondola, the kids loved it, I can’t tell you how many times we rode that thing up and down the mountain. We played in the chilly river banks; Ty could have entertained himself all day throwing rocks, we visited an amazing public library, fun park, breathtaking waterfall, a grocery store with the mini carts (what kid isn’t all over that?), and to top it off Taylor soared and flipped on the crazy bungee. We have had the chance to travel quite a bit, and Chris and I both agree that Telluride might be the most gorgeous place we have ever seen.
On our way to Island Park we went through Salt Lake to visit some of our favorite friends and had the added benefit of eating at a restaurant called Ty’s Table. Ty thought that was pretty amazing, along with the fact that they had a soft serve ice cream bar. Does life get any better for a three year old?
The highlight of our trip was spending time at a cabin in Island Park with our good friends, the kids had a blast and it was so relaxing. Bill’s Island is like a little community, they had a cute 4th of July parade and the kids were thrilled to join in.
We got back just in time on the fourth to light some sparklers and have a little fireworks fun before heading off to a much needed good nights sleep. Ty hated the whistling fireworks but obliged after we put some earmuffs on his little ears.
3 responses to “Our week long adventure”
- 2018: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2017: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2016: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2008: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- Babies Baby to Be Billings, MT Baby Photographer
- Children Billings, MT Child Photographer
- Commercial Photographer
- Engagement Billings, MT Wedding Photographer
- Families Billings, MT Family Photographer
- Graham Fam
- Holiday Cards
- Print (art) Options
- Senior Portraits Billings, MT Senior Photographer
- Weddings Billings, MT Wedding Photographer