Sneak Peek of the first round of minis Oct 15
I had to give you a little taste of the minis from last week! I have more amazing people to show on the next post, but couldn’t resist a quick preview. Minis are fabulous, quick and dirty, and a fun way to meet new clients as well as see some returning friends.
I have a few spots left for minis on October 29th (next Sat) be sure to call my studio manager Shawna at 671.4371 to get on the schedule. I can’t wait to work with you!!!
I would love to write a paragraph about each family, but that would make the post UBER long so how about a quickie about each?
The first family owns Apricot Lane, the BEST place ever to get fantastic clothes, I send everyone there when they ask what to wear, the girls are great about finding flattering items that photograph well. I’ve worked a lot with Michelle and love her, so it was a hoot to meet the whole family-great boys!
Love them! I photographed Kate a few months ago for her newborn, she is so smiley and wonderful! Her grin is contagious!
How adorable are these girls? They were so nice and patiently waited for the rain to slow down enough to shoot without getting soaked. Great, loving fam!!!
Peanut is a fav! I love photographing this spunky little girl who always gives me tons of happy personality to work with.
Now is when I get teary…. You may recognize this family from the video on my website? The “Wish on a Feather” fam. When I originally photographed them Nicole was leaving the next morning to Mayo to start her intense cancer treatments. She was in desperate need of a liver transplant. I have kept in touch with them through the months, they actually adopted our guinea pigs. I have had so many questions about her since that video posted so I wanted to show you the happy results. Nicole had the liver transplant and is doing extremely well, we have run into each other at kids soccer games etc. and it has been amazing to see how far she has come. She is such a remarkable, strong woman. I loved photographing them again when the vibe was much different, the kids ran up and gave me big hugs, we had a great time. Congrats Bykonen family! We love you!!!
Leave a Reply
- 2017: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2016: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2008: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- Babies Baby to Be Billings, MT Baby Photographer
- Children Billings, MT Child Photographer
- Commercial Photographer
- Engagement Billings, MT Wedding Photographer
- Families Billings, MT Family Photographer
- Graham Fam
- Holiday Cards
- Print (art) Options
- Senior Portraits Billings, MT Senior Photographer
- Weddings Billings, MT Wedding Photographer